Information for Applicants
This college was conceived in altruism and in the ideals of service. It will be conducted and managed in the best tradition and practice of an efficient medical institution…..
…..The ultimate success of programs of medical education, …..depends upon rise degree to which students develop lasting habits of deep observation, rational thought, enthusiastic study, judicious action, and respect for those values personal dignity, honesty, dependability industry, resourcefulness and courage without which any learning is sterile.
Jacinto Velez, M.D.
79 F. Ramos S Cebu City Philippines
Telephone: (032) 253-3124 or 253-7412
Fax: 032 255-5456 or 253-9127
ADMISSION TO THE FIRST YEAR CLASS
The selection of students for admission is the responsibility of the Admissions Committee, which shall evaluate with care and fairness the total qualification of each applicant based on academic records, NMAT, accomplished application form and personal interview.
WHO MAY APPLY
- One who has Bachelor’s degree in any field of interest granted by an accredited college or university, provided the degree was received within a five-year period prior to the filing of the application.
- One who expects to graduate at the end of the year or summer of that school year.
- The applicant must have taken the National Medical Admission Test.
HOW TO APPLY
Each applicant should submit, personally or by mail, to the Admissions Committee the following:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Letter of reference from two professors regarding the applicant’s moral character and personal integrity.
- NMAT score at least 65% for local applicants, 85% for foreign students
- Application fee: Local students ₱750, Foreign students $65.
NOTE: We do not process incomplete applications.
Deadline for application: May 15
A personal interview is an essential part in selection process. All applicants should have their interview not later than May 30
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
Candidates selected for admission will be notified of their acceptance starting April 15 by letter at the address stated in the application form and e-mail or by phone. Applicants may inquire from the school on the status of their application.
For further inquiries please contact Admissions secretary: Ms. Gina Lord
Telephone: (032) 253-3124 or 253-7412 or 0932-486-0820